I hope you enjoy your birthday, you deserve a special one.
Happy Birthday Dad.And for your 60th we are sending you back to Disney...just you and the grandkids:-)
Enjoy your day! Happy birthday. (Boy, are you ever old!)
I like Matt's idea...just YOU and the grandkids! Hope they can take care of you Happy 60th, may you have a stress-less day at work
Happy Birthday Uncle John! I hope that on this day at least everyone laughs at your jokes :)
Happy Birthday Uncle John!!! I hope you had a great day. I hope that somebody made you some cake.--Kris
I would like to give you the key to the city.
hope you had a great day, Happy Birthday
Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day yesterday, you deserve it.
I only have one wish for you John on this special 60th birthday....I hope someone else is taking the clinkers out!!! Happy Birthday you ol' Savings and Loan
Happy belated birthday John! I hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I hope you enjoy your birthday, you deserve a special one.
Happy Birthday Dad.
And for your 60th we are sending you back to Disney...just you and the grandkids:-)
Enjoy your day! Happy birthday. (Boy, are you ever old!)
I like Matt's idea...just YOU and the grandkids! Hope they can take care of you Happy 60th, may you have a stress-less day at work
Happy Birthday Uncle John! I hope that on this day at least everyone laughs at your jokes :)
Happy Birthday Uncle John!!! I hope you had a great day. I hope that somebody made you some cake.--Kris
I would like to give you the key to the city.
hope you had a great day, Happy Birthday
Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day yesterday, you deserve it.
I only have one wish for you John on this special 60th birthday....I hope someone else is taking the clinkers out!!! Happy Birthday you ol' Savings and Loan
Happy belated birthday John! I hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment