Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary Uncle Pete and Aunt Jane


Hope you have an Awesome Anniversary. It's hard to believe that you guys got married 25 years ago today. I remember coming to Quincy in February (which never happened) to be there for your wedding. And this past year you were there for Brian and me at St. Francis to help us celebrate. We are thinking about you today and hope your celebration on Sunday is fantastic.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy a wonderful anniversary. Looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend. Thanks for all you do for us!!

Paulette said...

Happy 25th....cant wait to celebrate on Sunday!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It will be so fun to gather together to celebrate. Love you, and thanks for the grub on Sunday.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joe said...

Happy Anniversary.That eating out on Tuesdays and Thursdays has paid off and you made it 25 years. Pete the check is in the mail. And I hope you are as happy in your marriage as Cindy is in ours.
Looking forward to your dinner on Sunday.

Deb said...

Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to celebrating with you both on Sunday afternoon.

Jan said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Jane, your ring is absolutely beautiful. Pete, you did good.

Looking forward to celebrating with you both on Sunday but if I don't make it.........I have a good excuse.

Kris said...

And if I don't make it, I have an even better excuse. Hee, hee, hee.

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary.....I wonder if the puppies Scooter had that day are still around? I hope you had a wonderful day together and I can't wait to see your ring....and celebrate with you on Sunday.