Monday, February 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA

Hope you had a great birthday, Andrea. I couldn't post this early becasue I had to go to work at 6:00 today. Better late than never.


8 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday, I just love this picture, you both are so young and cute, hope you are feeling better

Kelly said...

Sorry you went home sick today. Hope the rest does you some good and you can still enjoy your birthday some!

Joe said...

Rest and more snow, just what the doctor ordered. Happy Birthday

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday!

Deb said...

Hope you had a good day yesterday even with not feeling well. Our kids have a 'snowday' today...hope you have one too. Rest up! :)

Paulette said...

Day-late Happy Birthday...hope you are feeling better, and warm. Bet you had the phone calls this morning!!!!! and not wishing you a Happy birthday

Cindy said...

I love this picture too...one of the first Joe took with his first new 35mm camera...Jay looks 12...heck you both look so young and happy to be having your first little baby on the way...and if you turn around and look behind you I'd say that is Suzie's afghan I made for her...though I didn't know she was Suzie yet! I hope your birthday was a happy one!

Beth said...

Andrea, hope you are feeling 100% better by now and that you had a great birthday! I'm really behind on blogs so sorry I missed giving you birthday greetings on time! Happy Birthday!