Also have to say Happy Birthday to Jill. She would have been 50 years old today. Hard to even imagine. Still love you and miss you.
Happy Birthaday Emma, love you
Such a cute picture! Have a great birthday Emma!
Wishing you a fun day-Happy Birthday Emma!
Happy birthday, Emma. You've grown into such a beautiful young woman.(And happy birthday to our little Jill in heaven.)
Happy birthday Em...Love youCheck out blogzarth for some cute pics of Em as a baby... :)
Happy Birthday Emma....you know I love any picture of you and Uncle Joe..What a fun night that was!!! I hope you will save a dance for Uncle Joe at Jenna's wedding too....he needs a girl!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Also have to say Happy Birthday to Jill. She would have been 50 years old today. Hard to even imagine. Still love you and miss you.
Happy Birthaday Emma, love you
Such a cute picture! Have a great birthday Emma!
Wishing you a fun day-Happy Birthday Emma!
Happy birthday, Emma. You've grown into such a beautiful young woman.
(And happy birthday to our little Jill in heaven.)
Happy birthday Em...Love you
Check out blogzarth for some cute pics of Em as a baby... :)
Happy Birthday Emma....you know I love any picture of you and Uncle Joe..What a fun night that was!!! I hope you will save a dance for Uncle Joe at Jenna's wedding too....he needs a girl!!!
Post a Comment