Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jen's Graduation from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville

Sorry for the delay in getting this post out...BUSY has been the word of the MONTH! May 8, 2010 was an unusually cold and windy day...but, it was nice and warm inside the auditorium were Jen received her bachelor's degree from SIUE. (can't you see her in the crowd?)
The ceremony was wonderful...two main speakers...a 1968 graduate and a 2010 Master's graduate both spoke. Entertaining speeches by both...
It was so cold and windy outside this was the only picture taken on grounds...


Congratulations Jenna! We are so proud of you and your accomplishments!



We (between Joni, Fritzi and myself brought in food for lunch) had a nice lunch and party for Jen at their apartment afterwards... We love you Jen!




8 comments:

Aunt Paulette said...

Congrats Jenna-and lucky you to be inside on that cool and windy day! One major accomplishment done...wedding up next!

Kelly said...

Congrats Jenna!!! We're proud of you.

Aunt Jane said...

Congratulations Jenna, all your hard work has paid off

Uncle Joe said...

Congratulations Jenna. We are very proud of you and looking forward to your wedding.

Aunt Cindy said...

a degree with HONORS,Congrats to you Jenna--I am very proud of you and know you will make an amazing teacher!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Hooray. What a momentous occasion. Congratulations on your accomplishment, Jenna.

Jessica said...

I am so incredibly proud of you, you have no idea! I'm sorry that we couldn't make it. I can't believe everything that you have accomplished. Way to go! I'm with Team Jenna!

JeffBoz said...

Why am I wearing one shirt in the graduation picture and then wearing another shirt back at the apartment? Love you bud. Proud of you!