Another cutie pie. They seem to run in your family. :)
I can see Craig in his face too. What a sweetie, I'm so excited for you guys. And I LOVE the name Reid!
They named him after Tim with a spelling variation. Tim's middle name is Reed.
So cute! I love the name Reid too!Can't wait to cuddle with him :)
Congrats Grandma Jan....what a thrill. Reid is so cute and looks so much like Craig...what a blondie he will bet. Enjoy your grandma time with him and post lots of pictures.
enjoy you visit with the newest Smith-and post lots of pitcures
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Another cutie pie. They seem to run in your family. :)
I can see Craig in his face too.
What a sweetie, I'm so excited for you guys. And I LOVE the name Reid!
They named him after Tim with a spelling variation. Tim's middle name is Reed.
So cute! I love the name Reid too!Can't wait to cuddle with him :)
Congrats Grandma Jan....what a thrill. Reid is so cute and looks so much like Craig...what a blondie he will bet. Enjoy your grandma time with him and post lots of pictures.
enjoy you visit with the newest Smith-and post lots of pitcures
Post a Comment