Okay, in my head I know all the reasons why we really shouldn't get a kitten right now & I totally know it's not the right time...but one look at these pics makes me waiver!
I think we may be visiting Kelly & Todd's new addition when they get one. We'll live through you for awhile, okay?:)


13 comments:
please mommy, please
How hard it must be to say NO to THOSE faces.
ka...ka...kitty
Ellie I will get you a kitty and keep it at my house for you for the first week. That way you can jet used to having a cat of your own.
I'm the only one saying NO to this...but I'm sticking to it for at least this summer with how dang busy we are (but they were cute as heck)
I know I will lose this battle someday - I have no power when Beth AND the kids push back:)
I am not a cat lover at all but how can you resist those faces?(the kids not the kittys)
OMG, Those pictures are killing me with sweetness. Mathew Edward, you are so hard hearted! :) Cats are self-sufficient you know, you don't need to be home all the time. But I understand, we are wavering back and forth but Noah is killing me with his pleading. It's as if his life depends on this. He even said he'd feed him and take care of the litter box. Hmmmmm
Resisting your kids love of animals is HARD (as is resisting baby animals)....that is why we have Kirby. It is no easier saying NO to your 20 year old than it is your 7 year old. Go for it Kelly!
Now all 5 of those cuties sit on their back porch-poking up their heads when you drive by....makes ME want one.....
ADORABLE! ...give in Matt...give in...
Matt what a hard ass
what adorable pics, makes me want one. Grandkids that is.
I'm with Jay
Post a Comment