Alfie is 4 years old today. We just had a birthday party. The puppies had ice cream.
12 comments:
Kris
said...
Happy Birthday, Alfie. We wish we could have shared in the ice cream with you. Next time you're up we'll have to get you some. Max says, "Woof, Woof Birthday."
Happy Birthday Alfie...I hope you enjoyed your ice cream!!!! I still remember the day you came home from your litter...Kirby didn't know what to think of you...you were so tiny.
Alfie, that is so true and people just want to love you. I'm glad that you got to come up here this weekend and visit. Brian enjoyed your visit too except for the pee and poop. I guess that's one good thing about being pregnant...I don't have to clean up animal droppings. I will get to see you in a few weeks.
12 comments:
Happy Birthday, Alfie. We wish we could have shared in the ice cream with you. Next time you're up we'll have to get you some. Max says, "Woof, Woof Birthday."
Can't believe she's four. Cute pictures.
Happy Birthday Alfie...I hope you enjoyed your ice cream!!!! I still remember the day you came home from your litter...Kirby didn't know what to think of you...you were so tiny.
Happy Birthday Alfie.....you still are tiny! but rule the roost
I can't believe it's been four years since I used to cuddle with you :) Happy Birthday Alfie!
I can hardly believe we are blogging dogs birthdays, what next cats, goats, chickens etc???? Happy Birthday Alfie
Believe it Jane. Everyone loves to see a new blog even if it's for a dog.
Alfie you're just too cute!
One of my cats had a birthday and no one even sent a card. What's up with that?
You have to announce the animals birthdays because nobody knows them. Alfie is still waiting for her cards.
Please, for the love of God, get me off here. I don't even like you people.
Alfie, that is so true and people just want to love you. I'm glad that you got to come up here this weekend and visit. Brian enjoyed your visit too except for the pee and poop. I guess that's one good thing about being pregnant...I don't have to clean up animal droppings. I will get to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment