13 years ago
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Maggiano's
As you know, Mom and Dad celebrated their birthday this weekend in St. Louis. Todd and I were lucky to be able to take them out for supper at Maggiano's for their Anniversary gift. We were in St Louis because Todd surprised me with tickets for the two of us to see the American Idol concert. (AWESOME by the way). I have always wanted to eat at Maggiano's because I've heard nothing but good things about it but it's not a place I'd want to take kids and we're hardly ever there without them. So it was a huge treat for us too. We snapped some pictures outside of the restaurant on our way out. Thanks for spending some of your special time with us Mom and Dad. It was fun and all that delicious food makes me want to go back again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute, cute pics! Glad both couples had a fabulous weekend!
We've been to Little Italy a few times to eat, will have to try that restaurant next time. Glad both couples had a good time.
super food-super company...thanks again Kelly and Todd! I am enjoying the left-overs today for lunch (food not company)
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment