Katie got to visit the Easter Bunny a few weeks ago at the mall in Davenport. The people at the mall were so good with Katie trying to get the perfect picture of Katie and the Easter Bunny.
Such a precious picture---she looks so pretty in her little outfit. I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be good to her tomorrow. Give her an Easter kiss for me. I already miss snuggling with her.
5 comments:
Such a precious picture---she looks so pretty in her little outfit. I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be good to her tomorrow. Give her an Easter kiss for me. I already miss snuggling with her.
Katie was a perfect angel getting her picture taken. The Easter Bunny thought she was as cute as we do.
What a great Easter picture! It was so happy to get at least one snuggle in with her. She is a doll! :)
Such a beauty.
Katie and the Bunny made a darling picture! I hope she had a wonderful 1st Easter with all her Bozarth side
Post a Comment