Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sarah

Hope your 17th birthday is fantastic.
We love you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were gorgeous that day...and you still are. It is so hard to believe how grown up you are now....I still want to hold that tiny little perfect baby girl that brought so much joy to our lives. You will always be the BEST birthday gift I've ever receieved. Happy Birthday Birthday Buddy.....I hope you got your gift...I left it on your door. Love you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Amen, Cindy. We all remember the day Sarah came into our lives. Sarah, I love you, Baby Buddha. Love, Aunt Jer

Anonymous said...

I can still recall our of my emotions and feeling the moment we heard of you and you continue to bring so much joy to our lives. We love you and are so proud of the young lady you have become.
Happy Birthday Hon.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Sorry it's late. I hope you had a wonderful day. Sarah was always the name that I named all of my babies when I was little. I remember when you joined our family, I was so excited it was like one of my baby dolls became real. You are such a blessing.

JeffBoz said...

Happy B-Day Sarah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I should have bought you a stapler.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Hope it was great!

Anonymous said...

Sarah-what memories I have of all the days I got having you all to myself as a baby! I loved it all...and great preparing me for those grandkids when they came. Hope your birthday was super...Love you

Kelly said...

I hope you had a great birthday Sarah. I tried twice to post to you on Sunday but blogger wouldn't work for me. Hard to believe you are 17!!