
OK, I know we were married on July 7th, but 14 years ago tonight...a kiss at 12:00am 1/1/1995 was the start to something awesome! Considering we had only really spoke once before this, it's amazing how comfortable we were together. Every New Years Eve since has been like our own little anniversary. Thanks for tagging along with Cory that night to some lame party with his buddies...ended up being the best party ever! Love ya...
So glad we have this picture...
Happy New Years Eve everyone!
9 comments:
Sweet Post Matt!!!! Congrats on landing the cute girl at the party!!! Lets see though...you talked ONCE then you KISSED her? That's movin' quick.
Happy Anniversary Honey! And yes, Cindy, we had met about a week before this and played poker & watched "Tombstone" that night. Then we met again at this party and had our first kiss. It was weird how comfortable we were together. I truly think we are "soul mates". There was definitely some "meant to be" feeling that day I met him. And here we are 14 years later. Here's looking at many more babe!
Matt, I think you earned some brownie points with this post. Very nice, and congratulations you two.
That is so incredibly sweet. Had to laugh at the picture. I'm trying to imagine Beth looking at Matt and thinking "I gotta kiss that!"
I met Todd on New Years Eve 1992 at a party but didn't have our first kiss until 3 1/2 weeks later when we finally had our first date. You guys are quick!
Congratulations Beth and Matt. It is so great that you have that memory of your first meeting and first kiss. You will both never forget it.
One little kiss led to a great life together, with three great kids.
Hope it's a great day.
I read this entire post and didn't realize that Matt posted it...just assumed Beth did. VERY SWEET Matt! Great story and so glad you two have such a history together! Enjoy the evening. See you tomorrow!
Matt, I to remember our first kiss. Now they don't happen as much, Miss you.
I am still laughing -not sure which is funnier-Storm;s comment, or my son in that picture...mullet years. You two look 12! But so glad that evening happened, and Beth joined our family-even back then, she was part and I wasnt sure what we would do if Matt stopped seeing her...could we still invite her on trips?
You are a romantic, Matt, and the picture is adorable. Here's wishing you both many more New Years Eve together. Congratulations.
Post a Comment