Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This just in.....

We have an update on the ol' weddin' front. We've moved our date up & Danny & I are now getting married on December 19th. It's not because of a bun in the oven or anything like that, so nobody get excited. We just feel this is the best decision for us as a family. We are so excited, and I can hardly contain myself! We are still planning on having a bbq back home once the weather is nice again, so we can't wait to celebrate with all of you then! Love you guys!

13 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Jessi and Danny,
I am so happy and excited for you guys.

Love,
Dad

Deb said...

CONGRATULATIONS again guys! We will do all we can to be there with you on your special day! Love you and very excited to be Grandma! ;-)

Kelly said...

Why don't you run to Quincy and elope?? ;)

I'm so excited for you guys! Woohoo!!

Beth said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Congratulations, Jess and Danny. This is super news.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

As Chief Fans, December will now be much more enjoyable for you:)

Anonymous said...

You will be an old married woman at Christmas - Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess and Danny....Hailey too!!! VERY exciting news, and I am so happy about the pending nuptuals. I can't wait to hear all about your wedding day, and I hope you do a few little things to make it a special memory for you both in the years ahead. Take pictures to share....Are you still coming New Years?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, so happy for you both. Danny does know what he's marrying into, right? Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you -best wishes to you and Danny. Do take pictures-and share with us all! What a way to end 2008!!!!!

Jessica said...

Yes we are so excited! We will all be home for New Years as well, and will plan on seeing all of you then. I'm sure we'll have pictures with us too. Love you guys!

dianna said...

(*peeking out of lurk hole*)
Holy cr*p....an invader...

Congrats Jessi~Dec. 19th is also my birthday so well, it's just got to be all awesome and stuff. Can't believe you're old enough to get married...I am old.

Hope your special day is fabulous Lady*!*