Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas Eve

I thought it was time to get my picture off of the top post. Seriously, we can get some laughs out of these people. All pictures and video courtesy of NOAH. You don't even want to know how many pictures and videos he took that night. Too funny.

Oh, wait I did actually take a picture.








This video cracks me up. Jane and Joe thought Noah was going to take their picture and he was just videotaping them. So they are posing the whole time. I laughed my ass off. Sorry, I'm easily amused.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Danny & I just laughed our butts off at that video!! Soooo funny.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Loved it. I was there and I still laughed.

Anonymous said...

It was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

so glad we amused you all, I too was amused, can't you tell