It was good to talk to you today and I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Hope your birthday was wonderful--just like you. (I just got home or would have posted earlier.) Love you.
I hope you had a nice day. I have always been so happy that Sarah was born on your birthday. Isn't Sarah the name you wanted if you had a girl? Well now you do. We had a nice day also, went out to eat with Jordan and Ashley. Our kids even got along. Hope you are better.
5 comments:
my son and me in New Orleans....a hightlight of my whole year. Maybe the coming year will bring something even better. Like, say, DOUBLE DIPLOMAS!!!!
Thanks for the post Jan...Joe and I had a great night out.
It was good to talk to you today and I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Hope your birthday was wonderful--just like you. (I just got home or would have posted earlier.) Love you.
I hope you had a nice day. I have always been so happy that Sarah was born on your birthday. Isn't Sarah the name you wanted if you had a girl? Well now you do. We had a nice day also, went out to eat with Jordan and Ashley. Our kids even got along. Hope you are better.
I hope you had a great day, you deserve it. Happy birthday!
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday with your Joey Bear. Everyone should have one of those! :)
Post a Comment