Happy Birthday Ellie! You are Sooo sweet!
Happy FIRST Birthday to our sweet little angel girl...wow has this year gone fast. Can't wait to celebrate with her tomorrow.
I know where I was one year ago today. Happy Birthday seeetie!
You were adorable the day you were born and still are. See you later today for your 1st Birthday celebration. Love you, sweetie.
Sure wish I could be there for the celebration, while still being here with my grandkids.Happy birthday to the sweetest little girl around. Love, Aunt Jer
You've been beautiful since Day 1. We love having a little girl in the family and you have brought so much joy to all of us!!
Happy belated first birthday Ellie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellie! You are Sooo sweet!
Happy FIRST Birthday to our sweet little angel girl...wow has this year gone fast. Can't wait to celebrate with her tomorrow.
I know where I was one year ago today. Happy Birthday seeetie!
You were adorable the day you were born and still are. See you later today for your 1st Birthday celebration. Love you, sweetie.
Sure wish I could be there for the celebration, while still being here with my grandkids.
Happy birthday to the sweetest little girl around. Love, Aunt Jer
You've been beautiful since Day 1. We love having a little girl in the family and you have brought so much joy to all of us!!
Happy belated first birthday Ellie!
Post a Comment