Sunday, January 25, 2009

Souper Bowl Champion is...............

Todd Klauser.

We'll definitely have to do it again. We had a lot of fun, ate a lot of good food, some had a lot of gas (not mentioning any names Jeff.....just sayin'), and after double elimination Todd made it to the end. Brandon came in a close second. Riley, you may be a cute little kindergartener, but you rock the bowling alley. Don't try to mess with her, she'll beat ya by a long shot! Noah is still excited that he beat Joe! I think it was agreed that we need to do it again, hopefully the next time my immediate family can make it. It definitely wasn't the same without you guys!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks again Kelly and Todd for a nice evening. We all had a fun time. and Congrats to Todd for defeating us all. We will definitely have to do it again, agreed. Have a good day everyone... ;-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It really was fun. You could have this every year. And maybe a tennis tournament around Wimbledon time? I'd have a chance to win that one. :) Thanks for everything. And I downloaded my Wii into my pink remote, so no more having to be a total stranger. :)

Jan said...

I had a great time, thanks again for having us over. I really suck though.

Anonymous said...

Who was double elimination Jeff, just saying. Thanks we had a nice time.

Beth said...

Sounds fun! Sorry we missed it. We've had that evening planned since New Year's Eve. It had been over 5 years since we've had an adults only evening together...I think everyone needed it:) There were 24 people at Tony's to eat & over 30 bowling that night! It was a blast!

PS- You'll have to do this again because I truly think Ty could win it all:)