Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Some Bozarth Traditions never fade. I think Joe will be banging pots and pans as long as he lives on Spring Street, even though he couldn't get his boys to join in the fun! I hope you all have much joy and happiness in the new year...I know we have A LOT to look forward to, and even more to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Joe, you're so cute, just a big kid and I love that!! I was still awake at midnight, thanks to the new Nicholas Sparks book and got to hear some crazy fireworks in our neighborhood.

Jessica said...

We banged pots & pans at Dad & Deb's for New Years. I told Danny that that was a tradition I wanted to keep doing with Hailey. I think it's great that these things keep living on.

Deb said...

YES...the kids and Jessi banged my pots and pans...two of the pampered chef spoons didn't make it! They banged hard and did their best; but, alas came back split... it was all worth it though. Love the tradition! ;-)