Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hummingbirds


Just wanted to post my "I'm ready for Spring Pictures". I don't grow good tomatoes but my hummingbirds are awesome.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I just LOVE hummingbirds. They are so cute. I would love to get a hummingbird feeder. We've gotten so much enjoyment out of the finch bird feeder you gave us Janet. We can sit and watch the birds feed while we are sitting at the dining room table.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It's so calming to sit on your porch and watch the birds. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

That first one is BEAUTIFUL. I love watching hummingbirds. Patty got a few to come last year. For Winter bird watching, if you go down below the dam the bald eagles are fun to see too. SO Majestic.

Deb said...

Great pictures Jan! The first one especially...what a nice shot! We had hummingbirds come up to our deck in Carthage...they loved the clematis blooms! Guess we've all got the itch for Spring...have a good day. Deb ;-)

Beth said...

I love that first shot. You should frame it. The colors are gorgeous.

We have two hummingbirds that return every year. They come buzzing by when we're sitting outside. They are certainly not shy around humans.