LOVE this picture! I don't remember seeing it before either. I can't believe how young we all look though. Oh how far we come in five and a half years!
I love the picture too. I think this was taken on Labor Day a couple of weeks after we moved here. The forecast was for sunny weather and instead it rained most of the day. I think there were over 40 people in the house.
***Note***if anyone out there is not as computer sauve', as others (like me) you can double click on the picture and it is BIG....how could I know know this.
OMG, Drew is like Aiden's age. I can't remember Brandon ever being that small!!! Riley and Noah are just bitty things! I remember that picture....seems like ages ago.
6 comments:
LOVE this picture! I don't remember seeing it before either. I can't believe how young we all look though. Oh how far we come in five and a half years!
I love the picture too. I think this was taken on Labor Day a couple of weeks after we moved here. The forecast was for sunny weather and instead it rained most of the day. I think there were over 40 people in the house.
***Note***if anyone out there is not as computer sauve', as others (like me) you can double click on the picture and it is BIG....how could I know know this.
Actually you only have to click once.
OMG, Drew is like Aiden's age. I can't remember Brandon ever being that small!!! Riley and Noah are just bitty things! I remember that picture....seems like ages ago.
I know it is definitely taken in 2003...couldn't tell you the month though. Love it! Thanks for posting!
I remember getting all the cousins situated for this picture...time really does go by so quickly.
Post a Comment