Monday, March 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

It's hard to believe that you would have been 84 today. We still miss you, Dad.

6 comments:

JeffBoz said...

Wow, 84 years old. Just imagine how many more grandkids he would have seen. I count the family has grown by 25 people since Dad died. Not counting soon-to-be's. Wow!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I'm glad you posted, Jan. I thought about doing it too. Amazing--84. I can't imagine it since both Dad and Mom died so young. It's like trying to imagine Jill Ann as 49.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa died?
I didn't know he was sick...

...but I do miss the candy jar...

Jessica said...

I sure wish I could've known Grandpa better. Only having two years with him really makes it hard to have any memories. I love the way our family all keeps his and Grandma's memories alive though. Just another reason I'm proud to be a Bozarth!

Anonymous said...

I for one would be a happy dead guy if someone was still bloggin' me after I have been dead for 23 years.

You got some wonderful grand kids and great-grand kids. They talk about you like they know you ...... well I guess they kind of do. Because your kids talk about all the great memories we have of you.

You left a hell of a legacy Pop.

miss you

Beth said...

Love hearing stories & seeing photos of the Grandparents!