
On March 6th of 1978 I met a very special guy. He was suffering after just attending the funeral of his childhood friend Dan, and feeling brave enough to approach me and determined enough that not to not take NO for an answer. God answered my prayers that night, and I like to think He gave Joe a new best friend in life. So Happy Anniversary Honey, and I thank you for all you've meant to me in my life, for all you've given me, for your love, your care, and for our three sons, who mean the world to me.
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary of The Day You Met. You're a great couple.
That is such a cute photo of the two of you. God DID have special plans in mind when he brought the two of you together.
and all these years later...he camps with his brothers instead of celebrating with you.....AH-old married life.
Thanks Sweetie
You mean the world to me. Not sure where I would be now without you.
Thanks for dancing with me that night.
from the song of our first dance
" don't go changing to try and please me, you never let me down before.
I love you just the way you are"
You two are so cute! I can not imagine what the Bozarth's would be like if Joe had never married. We all blessed when you joined the family!
I can't imagine Joe with anyone else to go through life with. You truly were meant for each other. And the rest of us gained a sister in the process. Love you both.
You two seem to be perfect for each other! I loved this post & love hearing your storis. Great picture!
Joey bear..I love you just the way you are too...you helped me find all the good things in life. Thank you.
thanks everyone...I like this picture too...I shows I was skinny at one time, though thought myself fat then too! I hardly even recognize that as being me, but the long nose gives it away...I think I must have just grown into my nose. =) Joe is still my cutie-patootie though. Love the 'stach. I was scared when he wanted to shave it off, and now I never want him to have one again.
Beth..I inheritantly(from my dad) have a story for everything. NOT always a good trait, but thanks for saying you like them.
I KNEW Joe was the one almost immediately and I love the life we've made so far. Not only was the house quiet on Friday while he camped but my life felt quiet. I didn't like it, and thought for an instant this must be a little like the feeling widows have. They all have my deepest sympathy, b/c it is not a good feeling at all.
I didn't know you dated Paul Williams!
great picture, whose wedding was that, I remember when you two met, Mom really loved you because you made Joe so happy at a very sad time, you two are an inspirational for a lot of us, family has always and will forever be first in your eyes as well as mine
You two are awesome...Love the picture! ;-)
Post a Comment