Yep, that's Jane, see the gentle way I'm caressing her head (or squeezing it, I can't really tell).
And I don't think I've ever seen this picture before. I love it. It's so good seeing Dad health, and Jan with boobs.
I agree, I have never seen this before, thanks for sharing
I've seen it and always liked it. Blow it up and you can see Jane better. She probably isn't more than a few weeks old. And then you can see how unhappy John (Jackie then) is about getting his picture taken.
Just think, Mom and Dad were only 29 years old then.
all those kids and they weren't even half way donePlus the best was still yet to come.......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yep, that's Jane, see the gentle way I'm caressing her head (or squeezing it, I can't really tell).
And I don't think I've ever seen this picture before. I love it. It's so good seeing Dad health, and Jan with boobs.
I agree, I have never seen this before, thanks for sharing
I've seen it and always liked it. Blow it up and you can see Jane better. She probably isn't more than a few weeks old. And then you can see how unhappy John (Jackie then) is about getting his picture taken.
Just think, Mom and Dad were only 29 years old then.
all those kids and they weren't even half way done
Plus the best was still yet to come.......
Post a Comment