Hubba hubba.
Not only did she comment, so did Uncle Al. AND I am now officially friends with Bonnie Rogers on Facebook. You go, girl.
I always liked this picture....I think you still have the legs Aunt Bonnie...we just need to find that grass skirt!
I think it's so neat to see these old pictures. Aunt Bonnie was a hottie!!
and that was at Mayor Steinbecks house on Jersey, right?
Mayor Steinbach's
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hubba hubba.
Not only did she comment, so did Uncle Al. AND I am now officially friends with Bonnie Rogers on Facebook. You go, girl.
I always liked this picture....I think you still have the legs Aunt Bonnie...we just need to find that grass skirt!
I think it's so neat to see these old pictures. Aunt Bonnie was a hottie!!
and that was at Mayor Steinbecks house on Jersey, right?
Mayor Steinbach's
Post a Comment