Uh oh, better call terminex!
Watch out, we bite.
The Bozarths putting on their own rendition of CATS!
oh wait , I DO have to go to the bathroom.
Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!
Looks like we found the Island of Misfit Toys. Where's the Charlie in the Box?
Be careful, Aunt Jer is liable to take you home and adopt you...but I think she ran out of Grandparent names.
Clara, Joe, John, Gail, and more...
It was raining cats and dogs-look what came in...
Bet you wouldn't smile either if you were wearing these outfits.
Cody's a pussy!
They are little sweeties!
Drew just looked at this picture and said, "What's Adam?" LOL
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Uh oh, better call terminex!
Watch out, we bite.
The Bozarths putting on their own rendition of CATS!
oh wait , I DO have to go to the bathroom.
Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!
Looks like we found the Island of Misfit Toys. Where's the Charlie in the Box?
Be careful, Aunt Jer is liable to take you home and adopt you...but I think she ran out of Grandparent names.
Clara, Joe, John, Gail, and more...
It was raining cats and dogs-look what came in...
Bet you wouldn't smile either if you were wearing these outfits.
Cody's a pussy!
They are little sweeties!
Drew just looked at this picture and said, "What's Adam?" LOL
Post a Comment