happy birthday general jay-regard. I hope you have a successful day on the battlefield, or PokerStars. You keep those Johnny B Rebs on the run. You are a Yank right?
Sorry I had to work late Jay I wanted to take you to Six Flags over Johnny Shiloh today. 51 is the magic age to get a senior citizen discount. Oh well at least we can order a pizza from Bayonet Johnny's Pizza Shack. And don't forget at "Bayonet Johnny's Pizza Shack the fiurst slice is always free" SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY General Jay-Bob (Old Poopie Pants) Jackson Prentiss
I nominate for the next guvner of the great state of Illinoiz, a war heero of great bravry. I give you Genral Jay-Bob (Old Poopie Pants) Jackson Prentiss. Harumph Harumph.
20 comments:
Have a great birthday today Jay!! I'll try to send the rain away for ya! ;)
Happy Birthday Jay! Have a great day!
happy birthday general jay-regard. I hope you have a successful day on the battlefield, or PokerStars. You keep those Johnny B Rebs on the run. You are a Yank right?
Happy Birthday to my husband who is a man of high ideals (so called).
Oh, I thought it was 'high deals'
Happy Birthday Uncle Jay! Love you!
Sorry I had to work late Jay I wanted to take you to Six Flags over Johnny Shiloh today. 51 is the magic age to get a senior citizen discount.
Oh well at least we can order a pizza from Bayonet Johnny's Pizza Shack. And don't forget at "Bayonet Johnny's Pizza Shack the fiurst slice is always free"
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY
General Jay-Bob (Old Poopie Pants) Jackson Prentiss
This is my favorite picture of you. I think you were born at the wrong time.
thanks everybody, it's been a good day so far. I got to sleep late and our nut case Govenor finally got caught!
Happy Birthday JT and many more! Finally learned how to comment on the blog with the help of my grandson Jacob!
I nominate for the next guvner of the great state of Illinoiz, a war heero of great bravry. I give you Genral Jay-Bob (Old Poopie Pants) Jackson Prentiss. Harumph Harumph.
Jay would be a great govenor and I could finally live in a mansion! Look in to this for me Jeff!
Aunt Bonnie I'm so glad you can comment on all these Bozarth blogs now!
Happy Birthday Jay! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family!
If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve. If arrested I will run and not serve.
Happy birthday, Dad! Hope you liked your classy presents from Big Lots. :-D
I didn't get a harumph outta that guy!
Those Big Lot presents were awesome. My daughter working in retail has really gotten me some fine gifts.
Suzie could see that I got a free enema also.
Happy Birthday plus one day Jay!Hope it was a good day-and maybe a winner on PokerStars for you!
Post a Comment