Happy Birthday John.... I hope it was all you wanted it to be and more...Keep telling yourself...SOON...SOON you can kick back and enjoy all the hard work. Seems funny both you and Jeff have moved into brand new homes just days after their birthdays.
10 comments:
I love this picture, you actually look like you are relaxing. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Love you tons.
Happy Birthday John! You were the first "birthday baby"! We love you!
Happy Birthday John! You are a great father-in-law and a wonderful Grandpa!
Hope you have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Uncle John. Love you!!
Happy Birthday Dad! Looking forward to another loud rowdy birthday dinner tonight with the family!
What a way to spend a birthday...laying floor all day-6 loud grandkids to dine with! and then off to bed.......Happy 59!
Have a grand day, John! You deserve it!
I just watched an hour and a half documentary on John Denver that was on PBS.....Now tell me I didn't celebrate Uncle John's birthday the right way!
Happy Birthday John....
I hope it was all you wanted it to be and more...Keep telling yourself...SOON...SOON you can kick back and enjoy all the hard work. Seems funny both you and Jeff have moved into brand new homes just days after their birthdays.
I hope you had a great day
Post a Comment