skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY
It has been a lot of fun watching you grow from an infant through the awkward adolescent years, then on through adulthood and now the mother of 3 great boys. I was very happy to take the job as Godfather even though the pay was low, the rewards were many. I know that your 4 boys will give you a memorable birthday. Hope Drew is feeling better also. Have a great day and know that whenever you need me I will be there for you. Love you.
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelly! Hope you have a relaxing day...Enjoy!
Happy birthday, Kelly. So sorry to hear Drew is sick. Hope he's better by the time you read this. Love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - hope things are nice and calm today and you are getting lots of attention
Happy Birthday Kelly! Whatever Drew is sick with I hope he is better! Have a great birthday.
Happy Birthday Kelly! Have a great one because you deserve it!
Uncle Joe this was so sweet, I started crying.
Awww, thanks Joe, that was really sweet. I've had an awesome birthday so far. It's nice being the only girl in the house....my boys have spoiled me rotten today.
Drew is doing better today, he just still sounds bad with his voice and cough.
I'll have to post about my bday on my blog tomorrow. You won't believe some of the sweetness of my boys!
36 years .....seems just like yesterday, leaving for St Mary's and kelly being born at 5:26m. I was just glad to miss Christmas day-but the next day was still a challenge to make your birthday NOT like a christmas continuation....so Happy 36th kelly-glad we could share the evening;hope your special day was super!
Post a Comment