Wednesday, December 3, 2008

hazel and other gustisons 2 articles

http://archive.quincylibrary.org/Repository/getFiles.asp?Style=OliveXLib:LowLevelEntityToSaveGifMSIE_QPL&Type=text/html&Locale=english-skin-custhttp://archive.quincylibrary.org/Repository/getFiles.asp?Style=OliveXLib:LowLevelEntityToSaveGifMSIE_QPL&Type=text/html&Locale=english-skin-custom&Path=QDJ/1914/05/19&ChunkNum=-1&ID=Ar00507&PageLabel=5om&Path=QDJ/1916/02/05&ChunkNum=-1&ID=Ar00525&PageLabel=5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, it is sure interesting, keep them coming

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Jay, thanks so much, it's so interesting to read things from our family's history.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jay for sending. I knew Grandma Bozie was baptized Catholic but always heard she wasn't raised Catholic. I found it interesting that she made her First Communion when she was 14 yrs old. I see Les made his at the same time and was Ralph her brother too?

JeffBoz said...

Hortense Lahan married Earl Schemerhorn. SHe became Mrs. Hortense Schemerhorn ANd presided over Schemerhorn Enterprises after his death. Hortense has a great grand niece named Lolla. Lolla Lahan married WIlliam Mahan. Lolla Lahan Mahan is now the president and CEO of Schemerhorn Enterprises. Schemerhorn Enterprises is the principal owner of..........Applebee's Just think....Grandma could have married Earl Schemerhorn.