Wrote by Jay
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the home.
Not a creature was stirring, except me and this poem;
The stockings were hung and so were the boys,
In hopes that St. Nicholas would bring hot wheel toys
The children were nestled all snug in real tight,
With visions of john peeing on them during the night;
And mom with her beer, and dad taking a nap,
I went ouside, put on my 3rd grader cap,
When out on the lawn I tripped over the ladder,
tubby tushaus yelled out....what was the matter?
Away to the alley I flew like a flash,
jumped into the trash pit on top of the ash.
The moon on the lens of my new coke bottle glasses
Gave away my hiding place on top of the ashes,
When, what to my wondering eyes should behold,
But john taking out klinkers, As in stories of old
With a little young driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be rollo and rick.
More rapid than eagles his nova they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;
"Now, Dunkeer! now, steine! now, olps and
now! bickhaus!
On, joey! on jeffy! on, whoever that is coming
out of our house.
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall
Now dash away! Dash away,
cause I think stegemans' just
called the cops.!"
13 years ago
4 comments:
Omigod that's hilarious. I'd never seen that before. Way to go, Jay!
Too funny, Jay. I read it outloud to Kris. We had a good laugh.
Jay...you are a HOOT, as my Granny K would say. I loved your new rendition of a old classic (though it could use more JOE)....this will be a new classic.
I think the night before xmas in 1972 John was hoping his wife wouldn't go into labor.
Post a Comment