I classic Memorial Day growth, there is a Visine for that.
It's hard seeing the Growth grow up so fast...they don't stay small long.
I raised it from a pimple.
I think it's an ingrown sarcasm. It needs to come out.
did you say your head hurt? You might want to throw that up.
Jay's head used to do that about once a month. It would last a couple of hours and then go away. He used to say, "It's not a tumor!" (Gov. Arnold) I wonder if they could have featured him on TLC, "Medical Mysteries"?
I am going with either a sebaceous cyst or the Bubonic Plague. Try some macuracome. If it is the Plague, you might try a salve also.
isn't that the side of the head your were laying on as you were throwing up?how would you feel if you drank 5 beers and didn't eat anything all day?
try a snackpack...
He's growing another brain.
Oh, and Matt, I laughed my butt off at your comment! :)
Matt's comment had me laughing out loud too!
come see me if it doesn't go away but try some heat to the area, as long as it is not red or warm should be fine, let me know
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I classic Memorial Day growth, there is a Visine for that.
It's hard seeing the Growth grow up so fast...they don't stay small long.
I raised it from a pimple.
I think it's an ingrown sarcasm. It needs to come out.
did you say your head hurt? You might want to throw that up.
Jay's head used to do that about once a month. It would last a couple of hours and then go away. He used to say, "It's not a tumor!" (Gov. Arnold) I wonder if they could have featured him on TLC, "Medical Mysteries"?
I am going with either a sebaceous cyst or the Bubonic Plague. Try some macuracome. If it is the Plague, you might try a salve also.
isn't that the side of the head your were laying on as you were throwing up?
how would you feel if you drank 5 beers and didn't eat anything all day?
try a snackpack...
He's growing another brain.
Oh, and Matt, I laughed my butt off at your comment! :)
Matt's comment had me laughing out loud too!
come see me if it doesn't go away but try some heat to the area, as long as it is not red or warm should be fine, let me know
Post a Comment