Sorry that I took his question seriously. I debated about answering, but thought I'd do the kind thing and answer just in case he really didn't know. My question is why are you so upset about it?
Apparently I came across rudely... NOT my intention. I was laughing hysterically everytime I read it... hence the, 'I can't take it anymore' comment. I apologize IF my comment was taken rudely. LOVE DEB
Thanks so much for your apology, Deb, but no need. I was over it already. (One of my good traits.) :) I don't hold any grudges. But since SOME was capped, I thought it was sarcastic. Glad we were able to clear it up. Love you too.
13 comments:
Way to go, Jenna. Loved the pictures, it was worth waiting for.
Who sent this out?
It says it right under their note... your daughter Jenna
Yea-----you survived the ice and snow-good hearing from you-off to read the blog
Thanks Jer
shup
okay, I can't take it anymore... It amazes me that you all have known Jeff his entire life and SOME still DON'T get his humor!
Sorry that I took his question seriously. I debated about answering, but thought I'd do the kind thing and answer just in case he really didn't know. My question is why are you so upset about it?
Not upset...just humored! ;-)
Apparently I came across rudely... NOT my intention. I was laughing hysterically everytime I read it... hence the, 'I can't take it anymore' comment. I apologize IF my comment was taken rudely. LOVE DEB
Thanks so much for your apology, Deb, but no need. I was over it already. (One of my good traits.) :) I don't hold any grudges. But since SOME was capped, I thought it was sarcastic. Glad we were able to clear it up. Love you too.
get a room
It's an outlaw/inlaw LOVE FEST!
Rent a room, but get a cheap motel.
Post a Comment