Happy Birthday Megan...I know it will be a special day for you with Ian to share it with. I know Craig will be good to you for your birthday, so enjoy both your 'men' today, and know that wonderful wishes are coming your way from Quincy.
Thanks for the lovely post Jan! And thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Believe me when I say Craig made sure it was an evening that won't soon be forgotten...
9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Megan. I'm sure Ian and daddy will spoil you today!
Your first birthday as a Mom. I know it will be great.
Happy Birthday Megan!!!
Happy Birthday Megan...I know it will be a special day for you with Ian to share it with. I know Craig will be good to you for your birthday, so enjoy both your 'men' today, and know that wonderful wishes are coming your way from Quincy.
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL 3 OF YOU
Wishing you a wonderful Birthday-let your men spoil you and give you Big Birthday kisses!
Hope your day was wonderful! ;-)
Thanks for the lovely post Jan! And thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Believe me when I say Craig made sure it was an evening that won't soon be forgotten...
Post a Comment