Thank you so much for the postings Megan...we are already missing so much not getting to be with Ian, but the pictures of him growiing and changing sure help. I still can't wait for a little cuddle time. He looks adorable in his Irish outfit, and we all know the world loves a happy Irishman!!!
9 comments:
what a handsome leprechaun. he already looks taller than me.
That is a cute outfit. So cute.
So adorable! I bet you guys are having so much fun with him!!
That is so precious. What a great looking kid. Thanks for posting again.
I love his hair-do! What a cutie.
Ian, you are one adorable Irishman!
Hope the luck of the Irish is always with you
I bet you are having so much fun, keep those pictures coming
Thank you so much for the postings Megan...we are already missing so much not getting to be with Ian, but the pictures of him growiing and changing sure help. I still can't wait for a little cuddle time. He looks adorable in his Irish outfit, and we all know the world loves a happy Irishman!!!
Sooo cute! Keep the posts coming Megan!
Post a Comment