Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ian's Photo Shoot


Just thought I would share a sample picture from Ian's photo session.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot. I hope you are getting hard copies, because I'd love one for my office.

Deb said...

Simply gorgeous...LOVE the black and white shots! ;-)

Kelly said...

Beautiful....if you have more, please share!


Also Megan, I'm wondering about your comment on Craig making your birthday and evening you'll never soon forget...... ;)

Anonymous said...

Craig managed to spill a full beer into Ian's carseat with Ian in it while we were at dinner...needless to say, it was quite a scene.

Anonymous said...

love the picture, please sir, I want some more

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Lovely picture

Beth said...

Breathtaking...and LOVE Ian's hair. Can we see some more please??

Jessica said...

He is so sweet. I love the hair!

Anonymous said...

The picture is baautiful, can't wait to see them all. Are you spiking his hair or is that natural?

Anonymous said...

That shot if gorgeous...dont just tease us with one...where are the others to see? so letting Ian have a beer already?????