Just how old is THAT picture????? I think I may recognize those people.......
The funny part is--I thought I was really fat. Sigh.
Tell Janet to put on her top!
I know, it's Jer, Jane, and The Hoff
In all seriousness, that is a really good picture!!Where was that taken at?
A therapist, a nurse practicioner and a postal work walked into a Water Park......
I want that body back
you ARE pretty darn sexy!!!
I remember going to Mark Twain Lake on several visits here. Why am I not in the picture?
you are taking it DUHThat was the visit with the grapes in the mouth contest. I only have one picture of it and it is of me. Maybe I will still post it.
What an awesome picture! Have never seen that before in all caption contests, blog posts, etc. Thanks for sharing Joe!
I think I have grapes-in-the-mouth pictures of you and Craig. I also have all of us staying together in the wavepool. Sure had a lot of fun.
That really was a fun day.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Just how old is THAT picture????? I think I may recognize those people.......
The funny part is--I thought I was really fat. Sigh.
Tell Janet to put on her top!
I know, it's Jer, Jane, and The Hoff
In all seriousness, that is a really good picture!!
Where was that taken at?
A therapist, a nurse practicioner and a postal work walked into a Water Park......
I want that body back
you ARE pretty darn sexy!!!
I remember going to Mark Twain Lake on several visits here. Why am I not in the picture?
you are taking it DUH
That was the visit with the grapes in the mouth contest. I only have one picture of it and it is of me. Maybe I will still post it.
What an awesome picture! Have never seen that before in all caption contests, blog posts, etc. Thanks for sharing Joe!
I think I have grapes-in-the-mouth pictures of you and Craig. I also have all of us staying together in the wavepool. Sure had a lot of fun.
That really was a fun day.
Post a Comment