Happy Birthday Rob!!! I didn't know you were in CA, have fun!
Hi sweetie, I've called you a few times but you must still be in the air. It's a real privilege to be your mom and I cherish you. Have fun in California! Love, Mom
Happy Birthday Rob. Enjoy your trip. Will you get to see your sister? Have fun and I hope your year ahead is as happy as your birthday should be.
Hope YOUR day is GRAND Rob! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob!!! I didn't know you were in CA, have fun!
Hi sweetie, I've called you a few times but you must still be in the air. It's a real privilege to be your mom and I cherish you. Have fun in California! Love, Mom
Happy Birthday Rob. Enjoy your trip. Will you get to see your sister? Have fun and I hope your year ahead is as happy as your birthday should be.
Hope YOUR day is GRAND Rob! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment