Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We love all of you so much and I am truly thankful for the wonderful family I was born into. We may all joke about being a Bozarth and how bad it is, but it is a serious blessing to be a part of a family this size that is so close to each other. Again, thank you to each and every one of you.

One thing that we are very thankful for is that they recovered our car!!! Apparently it was taken for a major joy ride and then abandoned at a local McDonalds. From there it was towed, and when they ran the VIN, they discovered it stolen. We are very grateful to know where it is now. The estimators looked at it, and it needs about $1300 worth of repairs, so we are also thankful for insurance. There are cigarette burns on the seats, scratches on the outside, and some tire damage. Also it is just filthy on the inside. They did steal everything inside though, and took our license plates, but everything inside is definitely replaceable.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know. Happy Thanksgiving one and all. We look forward to seeing you on New Years Day!!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Getting your car back is definitely something to be thankful for!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing the 3 of you over the new year holiday!!

Hey, I'm thinking of buying a new game to try for New Year's Day at our store. Anyone up for the challenge???

Deb said...

Great news Jess! Happy Thanksgiving...wish you 3 were here to help us feast! ;-) Love you.

Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jess! Hope you, Danny and Hailey have a fantastic day together! Hope to see you soon.

Great news about your car!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

So happy you got your car back, even with everything missing, Jessi. Love to you and yours this Thanksgiving and every day.

Anonymous said...

Damage can be fixed-and I hope at the insurance expense! At least it did return. Have a great Thanksgiving-looking forward to seeing you all over New years. Cant wait to show you the house!

Anonymous said...

What a relief to get the car back! Like Paulette I hope insurance can pay to repair it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too. I'm glad you can appreciate what a great family you have, and I am also thankful that Danny has a great family too, that you can be a part of on holidays. (as long as we get our share ;-)

Good news about your car and so happy you didn't lose anything that can't be replaced. I guess you know now not to store important items in your car. :-) I'm thankful that you can have it fixed up right. BE FIRM with that insurance company!