Now you probably guessed that George never leaves Bedford Falls. Mary had her baby, a boy. Then a girl. She worked to make the Granville house a home. Then came the war. Mary had two more babies but found time to run the USO. Potter headed up the draft board. Old man Gower and Uncle Billy sold war bonds. Ernie parachuted into France. Bert got the Silver Star. Marty helped capture the Bridge at Remaggen. George? George was 4f because of his ear. He fought the fight of Bedford Falls. Air raid warden. Rubber drive. Metal drive. Like everyone else on VE day he wept and prayed, on VJ day he wept and prayed. But Harry. Harry topped them all. He shot down fifteen planes and one of them just as it was going to crash into a transport full of men. For that he was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor. And just like that we go to....... Where's that money, you stupid, silly old fool? Where's the money? Do you realize what this means? It means bankruptcy and scandal and prison. That's what it means. One of us is going to jail, and it's not going to be me. to.... Daddy, how do you spell frankinsence? How should I know? What do you think I am, a dictionary? Tommy, stop that. Stop it! Janie, Janie, haven't you learned that silly tune yet? You played it over and over again. Now stop it, stop it. Oh Daddy!
George: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.
Mary: I'll take it. Then what?
George: Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?
"Just remember this, Mr. Potter: that this rabble you're talking about, they do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community. Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath?"
23 comments:
"Attaboy, Clarence."
I was saving this money for a divorce if ever I get a husband
Now you probably guessed that George never leaves Bedford Falls. Mary had her baby, a boy. Then a girl. She worked to make the Granville house a home. Then came the war. Mary had two more babies but found time to run the USO. Potter headed up the draft board. Old man Gower and Uncle Billy sold war bonds. Ernie parachuted into France. Bert got the Silver Star. Marty helped capture the Bridge at Remaggen. George? George was 4f because of his ear. He fought the fight of Bedford Falls. Air raid warden. Rubber drive. Metal drive. Like everyone else on VE day he wept and prayed, on VJ day he wept and prayed. But Harry. Harry topped them all. He shot down fifteen planes and one of them just as it was going to crash into a transport full of men. For that he was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor. And just like that we go to....... Where's that money, you stupid, silly old fool? Where's the money? Do you realize what this means? It means bankruptcy and scandal and prison. That's what it means. One of us is going to jail, and it's not going to be me. to.... Daddy, how do you spell frankinsence? How should I know? What do you think I am, a dictionary? Tommy, stop that. Stop it! Janie, Janie, haven't you learned that silly tune yet? You played it over and over again. Now stop it, stop it. Oh Daddy!
I don't want any plastics, I don't want any ground floors and I don't wanna get married, EVER.
Buffalo Gals, won't you come out tonight
Come out tonight
Come out tonight
Buffalo Gals, won't you come out tonight
And dance by the light of the moon
This old thing? I only wear it when I don't care how I look.
I need to watch this darn movie again so I can get what you guys are talking about.
I think I've got a date!
Hot dog!!
Hee Haw
George: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.
Mary: I'll take it. Then what?
George: Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?
yeah why don't you kiss
"Just remember this, Mr. Potter: that this rabble you're talking about, they do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community. Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath?"
George Bailey I'll love you till the day I die.
here comes my brother scare baby harry bailey
hey brainless, don't you know where coconuts come from?
the Navy is flying mother home today. In a plane?
OH!!!
ZuZu's petals. They're ZuZu's petals!
THE END
Anonymous is synonymous with Scrooge.....
I agree with Jessi! I guess Anonymous would rather spend Christmas with his family in Elmira!
Aw,youth is wasted on the young.
Post a Comment