Saturday, November 8, 2008

Houses

I am so excited for mom and dad to sell their house and move into their new beautiful home. I'm excited to have family get togethers there and holidays there.


So how come when I saw their house listed for sale in the paper today I felt a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach? I have a feeling moving day will be a little hard for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's bound to be hard for you since you have so many great memories there. But their new home will create wonderful new memories for all of you.
I kind of feel like we've been in this house forever and it's only been 4 years.
The day we left Ohio, we stood in the driveway looking at the home we raised our children in with our arms around each other. I think I was waiting for the tears to come but they didn't. We looked at each other and said, "Well, let's go". Must have been because I was moving home and Kris was already here. Hard to believe, I have never missed that house.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Kelly, I understand and hope their new home will create fantastic memories also for you and your family. I'm looking forward to Christmas. :) Stopped by the other day and got a super tour from your Mom.