there's nothing more embarresing than being a triceratops and not knowing you have a Joe hanging out of your nose.
good arguement but do you see my point?
Jer, put Joe down!
Mom, he followed me home. Can I keep him?
Triceratops is a real horn in joe's side.
Free Willy!!!
I thought it was "NEVER PLAY LEAP FROG WITH A UNICORN" I must have misunderstood John.
good 1 cindy
Is that a triceratops in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Well, it looks like a Joe. It feels like a Joe. Man, it smells like a Joe. Sure glad I didn't step in it.
OH NO!!! It's Merlin reincarnated!
I vote for cindy
I too go for Cindy's Johnism...too funny. But then Joe gets hung up on the funniest things.
just hang up your joe on the hook and come on in.
I went to the tar pits and all I got was this lousy bozarth.
how come I always have to take out the trash?
out you 2 Triceratops go through the door or out the window
what's words are heard the most at a gay Triceratops bar?Can I push in your stool.
joe gets thrown out of the dino bar, triceratops out front shoud've told you
A triceratops walks into a gay bar but doesn't sit down. When asked why he says because I got a megasauras.
A Triceratops found a magic lamp and was granted one wish. So he wished for a 18 inch prick .... and there he is.
Sometimes children read these comments
sometimes children write them.
Do you guys think Joe is feeling a little horny?
Post a Comment
24 comments:
there's nothing more embarresing than being a triceratops and not knowing you have a Joe hanging out of your nose.
good arguement but do you see my point?
Jer, put Joe down!
Mom, he followed me home. Can I keep him?
Triceratops is a real horn in joe's side.
Free Willy!!!
I thought it was "NEVER PLAY LEAP FROG WITH A UNICORN" I must have misunderstood John.
good 1 cindy
Is that a triceratops in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Well, it looks like a Joe. It feels like a Joe. Man, it smells like a Joe. Sure glad I didn't step in it.
OH NO!!! It's Merlin reincarnated!
I vote for cindy
I too go for Cindy's Johnism...too funny. But then Joe gets hung up on the funniest things.
just hang up your joe on the hook and come on in.
I went to the tar pits and all I got was this lousy bozarth.
how come I always have to take out the trash?
out you 2 Triceratops go through the door or out the window
what's words are heard the most at a gay Triceratops bar?
Can I push in your stool.
joe gets thrown out of the dino bar, triceratops out front shoud've told you
A triceratops walks into a gay bar but doesn't sit down. When asked why he says because I got a megasauras.
A Triceratops found a magic lamp and was granted one wish. So he wished for a 18 inch prick ....
and there he is.
Sometimes children read these comments
sometimes children write them.
Do you guys think Joe is feeling a little horny?
Post a Comment