U was trying to posy Grandma kuhlmans weddind announcement but it didn't work. sorry
god I suck at typing
Where did you find the announcement? Do you have it?? I would love to see that sometime!
Hope you can try again.
So cool!! Thanks Uncle Jay. I think it's pretty nifty that they said Grandma Kuhlman was "very popular in Catholic society."
it works! just click on the CLICK
I have never seen it and enjoyed so much all the description, it's like you were there.
That is awesome! Thanks for posting Jay!
Amazing, Jay. Thanks so much for doing this. It made me feel so sentimental to think of that young beautiful couple and how happy they were that day.
here is the link where I found it.http://www.quincylibrary.org/library_resources/newspaperArchive.asp
What a neat write up! You can tell Elaine came from good stock.
I loved reading the descriptions of the bridal attire....I can picture it clearly in my head. wish the Herald Whig still did this instead of filling their paper wit all the BAD news they can find. Thanks for a great post into the past Jay.
Talk about flowery writing! I have never seen so many adjectives! But loved reading it -thanks Jay!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
U was trying to posy Grandma kuhlmans weddind announcement but it didn't work. sorry
god I suck at typing
Where did you find the announcement? Do you have it?? I would love to see that sometime!
Hope you can try again.
So cool!! Thanks Uncle Jay. I think it's pretty nifty that they said Grandma Kuhlman was "very popular in Catholic society."
it works! just click on the CLICK
I have never seen it and enjoyed so much all the description, it's like you were there.
That is awesome! Thanks for posting Jay!
Amazing, Jay. Thanks so much for doing this. It made me feel so sentimental to think of that young beautiful couple and how happy they were that day.
here is the link where I found it.
http://www.quincylibrary.org/library_resources/newspaperArchive.asp
What a neat write up! You can tell Elaine came from good stock.
I loved reading the descriptions of the bridal attire....I can picture it clearly in my head. wish the Herald Whig still did this instead of filling their paper wit all the BAD news they can find.
Thanks for a great post into the past Jay.
Talk about flowery writing! I have never seen so many adjectives! But loved reading it -thanks Jay!
Post a Comment