I found this picture of Grandpa and Aunt Bonnie the other day. I think it is a darling picture and wanted to share it. The only thing I'm confused about is on the back it says "Ed and Bonnie" but on the front of the photo on the right side it says Jan '65, unless maybe that means this was a reprint made on that date?? Any ideas?? Either way, it's a cute picture!

I also have another Flashback Friday on my blog if you're interested.
www.klauserfamily.blogspot.com
8 comments:
I dont think I have ever seen this pic of them...good one Kelly
how did you get this picture Kelly? old suitcase? Maybe there is some cash in the lining...Grandma and Grandpa were KNOWN for hiding money like that!
I have never seen it and would love to get a copy, it is precious, do you think it is Indian Mounds originally or Resevoir Park, Aunt Bonnie HELP
It's a great picture Kelly!
In 1965 they made lots of copies of old pics. I was born in '65 if we believe the photos. :)
I love this picture. It's adorable and it's obvious they are having fun.
Oh, my bet would be Madison Park. There used to be a fountain there. Or Washington Park. I'm done now.
Oh my gosh...whoever that little boy is...HE looks like little Jeffy Bozarth. That face!
Great picture KElly! ;-)
Okay...I get it now. The little boy is Ed, all you guys Father, and your Grandpa Kelly.
I'm a little slow.........
Post a Comment