A couple of you mentioned the Thompson's. I only had a couple on my computer of them from when they lived by us....but I can think of oh so many more that I would love to scan in. I also found a couple others of Matt and I. I have to say I was so touched by all of the emails in relation to mom and dad's house and our whole family. I didn't realize Deb and Karen had some of their 'firsts' there and Beata, what you wrote about our family was so beautiful too. We are all pretty lucky.
Jason, Me and Dianna "swimming" in our backyard.

Me holding Brian when he was a baby.

Bozo the Matt



3 comments:
Kelly-did you see the size of your tree next to matt?????? That's what makes me sad....leaving things I cant take. The memories are always with me...or in the tons of albums!
I noticed the tree too. I hated leaving our maple tree too it had gotten quite large in 30 years. Thanks for posting the pics, Kelly, they are so cute.
It is the absolute coolest thing that you have literally known your best friend since she was born. I remember SO many get togethers with the Thompsons and Bozarths intermingle as one...I was sad when they moved, so I know now just how devestated your family must have been. I'm glad you've maintained that friendship over the many miles and many years.
Post a Comment