Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JANE AND PETE

Hope your 24th Anniversary is a special one.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Congratulations on all of your years together. This is also Danny's parent's 35th anniversary. We clearly can take notes from both of you guys!

Kelly said...

Enjoy your special day together. H appy Anniversary!!

PS I have a hat just like that one! ;)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Happy anniversary to both of you. That wedding was one none of us thought would happen and now 24 years later, it's still going strong. I'm so happy for both of you.

Deb said...

Happy Anniversary! So happy for you both...24 years is an awesome accomplishment! Hope your day is one to remember. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember sitting at your recepiton with Cindy and Paulette. Jay came by and asked Paulette how it felt to be the only one at the table not pregnant. Paulette laughed and laughed. I was thinking, "What's so funny about that?" Later that night I learned Paulette was pregnant too. Cody, Nate and Liza all enjoyed reception.
Hope you two have a special day!

Beth said...

I hope you two have a wonderful day together! Happy Anniversary!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay and wishes for many more great years together. Just think of all the happy memories from that date until now!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JANE AND PETE....I hope is is a special day for you. Thanks for all you both do for all of us!! Your wedding day WAS a special day for your sisters in law, and Cody may have been enjoying himself, but his mama was SICK as a DOG all day....and it was the day our Scooter had her 3 puppies too. I never remember laughing harder in my life than that evening when Paulette told us Nate was 'on the way'. Funny Jess...Today would be my parents 51st wedding anniversary..FEB 16 is a great day to marry!