Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BABY SMITH IS HERE!!!







Here is the newest member of the family. I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself. I wish I was there holding him. He was 7lbs. 7oz. and 21 1/4 inches long.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I can not believe his long hair, now what the hell is his name

Kris said...

I Am Not able to divulge that information.

Kelly said...

I just got done looking at those pictures in Facebook. He is too cute. Grandma Janet looks like she's been crying some tears of joy.

I can't wait to mee him.....and find out his name!!!

Jan said...

He is absolutely the cutest baby I have ever seen. He weighed 7# 7.7oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long. Sorry to correct you Kris. I can tell you that his middle name is Robert and the jury is still out on the first name but almost there. We hit lots of bad weather in Indiana, numerous cars and semi's in ditches. We were backed up for an hour. Glad to finally be here and get in lots of baby time. Grandma Smith

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

What a cutie pie. In the middle picture he looks like Blake. Amazing. :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Oh, meant to say I wrote about him in my column tonight. But don't worry, the only name I used was Spartacus, and no pictures, except of Kirk Douglas.

Anonymous said...

I think Joseph for a first name so that way we can call him Joe-Bob for short

Anonymous said...

So beautiful...love all the hair. I am so happy he has arrived safely and all is well with his mama too. Congrats on the VERY BEST thing that will EVER happen to you...becoming parents. No greater gift in life.....except maybe GRANDPARENTS..right Jan? Tim? Barb? Bob? Can't wait to hear his name and to hold him...how long until you can come visit?

Jessica said...

I want to hold him now! He is so stinking adorable....oh my goodness. I can't wait until we can all meet him. I need to know the name! It has been eating at me all day!

Deb said...

Oh my goodness, what a little sweetie! CONGRATULATIONS Megan and Craig! How is mommy doing? Pray that the delivery went without a hitch, and that you will be feeling good as new in no time. ;-) He is gorgeous, all that hair! Beautiful skintone...can't wait to meet him in person! Also can't wait to hear his entire name.... ;-) Congratulations Grandma Janet and Grandpa Tim too! SO EXCITING!

Beth said...

Oh my he is perfect! Can't wait to hear his full name & get some cuddle time when he comes for his first visit!

Hope you are feeling well Megan!

Anonymous said...

Come on we need a name!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...and all that hair!!! I am so envious...I had baldies. Best to Megan and Craig...get that name settled;I have a gift to send and would like a name with the address! Grandma jan and Grandpa Tim-way to go. Enjoy all those snuggles while you can!!!

Anonymous said...

I called Craig tonight and the name is IAN ROBERT SMITH, more to come from Jan