Ty and Aiden have conked out at the exact same angle...too cute.
LOL, the head tilt! I loved that Halloween too except I felt bad that Drew scared Blake! :)
That is just one of my favorites....it seems like yesterday. and the easier days of getting all grandchildren in one pic!
At least Blake didn't call him the Black Man like he did Adam...i'm not sure Blake likes Adam to this day b/c of those silly google eyes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ty and Aiden have conked out at the exact same angle...too cute.
LOL, the head tilt! I loved that Halloween too except I felt bad that Drew scared Blake! :)
That is just one of my favorites....it seems like yesterday. and the easier days of getting all grandchildren in one pic!
At least Blake didn't call him the Black Man like he did Adam...i'm not sure Blake likes Adam to this day b/c of those silly google eyes.
Post a Comment