just love that toothless smile
he is freaking adorable...I want to hold him!!! Megan, can you bring him to see his Great OLD Aunt Cindy? PLEEEEASE
He's precious Jan! What a blessing! ;-)
We've all been salivating over him like a pack of hungry wolves. He is just too adorable!
I get teary-eyed every time I see a picture of him. Now you know the awesomeness of being a grandma.
Thanks for more photos! He is perfect. I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
just love that toothless smile
he is freaking adorable...I want to hold him!!! Megan, can you bring him to see his Great OLD Aunt Cindy? PLEEEEASE
He's precious Jan! What a blessing! ;-)
We've all been salivating over him like a pack of hungry wolves. He is just too adorable!
I get teary-eyed every time I see a picture of him. Now you know the awesomeness of being a grandma.
Thanks for more photos! He is perfect. I can't wait to hold him.
Post a Comment