Yep, he's an Ian....perfect name, I love it. He is way too cute. I won't be able to wait much longer to snuggle him. That hair is cracking me up, Love it!
He is so stink'in cute! Just want to gobble him up... ;-)...and Ian Robert is a perfect name; fits him well! Congratulations again you guys. Love the picture of Grandpa Tim with him!
Riley Jo was born with that much hair too...and everyone commented on it. (and she never lost any of it either) now when are you coming for a visit? ;-)
That name IS perfect-and fits the little man. I am not sure who he looks like-some pics Craig-some Megan....but he is a cutie.Your whole new life is starting...and will never be the same-just extremely better!(except maybe for the puke and poop)
When are you coming, we just have to see him, he is so cute and Megan you look great. I am sure you both are not getting much time to hold him but don't worry that will all change, Welcome to the family Ian Robert Smith, I love his name
I counted 54, but then I'm not good at ciphering. I counted fiances...Brian and Shawn. Did you remember to count Haley and Danny? I'm going to have to get out my pencil and try again, as soon as I get done with work--which is never.
Okay, so I made the time to do it. I got 52, counting Josh, Brian, and Shawn. See if I missed anyone. I went by age:
1. Jer 2. Rob 3. Beata 4. Jill 5. Todd 6. Kayla 7. Hunter 8. Jan 9. Tim 10. Craig 11. Megan 12. Ian 13. Kris 14. Brian 15. John 16. Paulette 17. Kelly 18. Todd 19. Drew 20. Noah 21. Aiden 22. Matt 23. Beth 24. Blake 25. Ty 26. Ellie 27. Nate 28. Jane 29. Pete 30. Jordan 31. Sarah 32. Joe 33. Cindy 34. Adam 35. Cody 36. Eric 37. Jay 38. Andrea 39. Suzie 40. Shawn 41. Liza 42. Jeff 43. Deb 44. Jess 45. Danny 46. Haley 47. Jenna 48. Josh 49. Brandon 50. Riley 51. Jim 52. Karen
Thanks. I'm a dope. love you, Emma. Did we forget anyone else? I remember counting up to 54 at one time. So the census counter was technically correct. I just added the "soon to be" members. Lucky them.
1. Jer 2. Rob 3. Beata 4. Jill 5. Todd 6. Kayla 7. Hunter 8. Jan 9. Tim 10. Craig 11. Megan 12. Ian 13. Kris 14. Brian 15. John 16. Paulette 17. Kelly 18. Todd 19. Drew 20. Noah 21. Aiden 22. Matt 23. Beth 24. Blake 25. Ty 26. Ellie 27. Nate 28. Jane 29. Pete 30. Jordan 31. Sarah 32. Joe 33. Cindy 34. Adam 35. Cody 36. Eric 37. Jay 38. Andrea 39. Suzie 40. Shawn 41. Liza 42. Jeff 43. Deb 44. Jess 45. Danny 46. Haley 47. Jenna 48. Josh 49. Emma 50. Brandon 51. Riley 52. Jim 53. Karen
I did the 50 count, and did not count Brian, who will be 51 and Shawn who will be 52 when their wedding day arrives...and Josh...we'd sure like to give you a number...
Ian's birth makes him the 50th member of the family every time I count.
Kris can you send even MORE pictures of the sweetie?
I can't believe that none of you got my hint on the first blog I posted on Tuesday. I Am Not able to divulge his name. WOW, Brian had a good one with that.
As far as holding Ian you will have to pry him out of my arms with a crowbar. You guys always call me a baby hog and I will definitely be one with Ian. As he is known in my classroom as my baby.
ok Kris...I had to go back and Look...all the I A N in caps...Clever Girl.....BUT you ARE going to have to share him...Isn't he just so adorable you could eat him up? NOW get us MORE pictures....I'm counting on you to keep them coming (I'm not sure I've ever gotten an email from CRaig???)
FIFTY BOZARTHS with two more to be added this year. WOW We're going to need to rent a hall or just celebrate in the summer when a shelter house is available. This time I'm going to try and not post twice.
26 comments:
It is PERFECT....and he is so darn adorable it makes me want to jump in the car and come hold him myself. Welcome to the family Ian Robert!
He's perfect. Welcome to the world, Ian.
There goes my baby name! I'm glad that it goes to such a beautiful baby though! Congratulations!
Great name...worth the wait.
And Craig, when you're elbow deep in baby crap, do what I do, and say out loud "I used to be cool"
Good Luck!
Yep, he's an Ian....perfect name, I love it. He is way too cute. I won't be able to wait much longer to snuggle him. That hair is cracking me up, Love it!
He is so stink'in cute! Just want to gobble him up... ;-)...and Ian Robert is a perfect name; fits him well! Congratulations again you guys. Love the picture of Grandpa Tim with him!
Riley Jo was born with that much hair too...and everyone commented on it. (and she never lost any of it either) now when are you coming for a visit? ;-)
I COULD BITE YOUR BUTT!
That name IS perfect-and fits the little man. I am not sure who he looks like-some pics Craig-some Megan....but he is a cutie.Your whole new life is starting...and will never be the same-just extremely better!(except maybe for the puke and poop)
When are you coming, we just have to see him, he is so cute and Megan you look great. I am sure you both are not getting much time to hold him but don't worry that will all change, Welcome to the family Ian Robert Smith, I love his name
Ian Robert is a great name for such a cute baby!
For anyone keeping track:
Ian Robert is the 50th member in the Bozarth Family...WOW
I counted 54, but then I'm not good at ciphering. I counted fiances...Brian and Shawn. Did you remember to count Haley and Danny? I'm going to have to get out my pencil and try again, as soon as I get done with work--which is never.
Okay, so I made the time to do it. I got 52, counting Josh, Brian, and Shawn. See if I missed anyone. I went by age:
1. Jer
2. Rob
3. Beata
4. Jill
5. Todd
6. Kayla
7. Hunter
8. Jan
9. Tim
10. Craig
11. Megan
12. Ian
13. Kris
14. Brian
15. John
16. Paulette
17. Kelly
18. Todd
19. Drew
20. Noah
21. Aiden
22. Matt
23. Beth
24. Blake
25. Ty
26. Ellie
27. Nate
28. Jane
29. Pete
30. Jordan
31. Sarah
32. Joe
33. Cindy
34. Adam
35. Cody
36. Eric
37. Jay
38. Andrea
39. Suzie
40. Shawn
41. Liza
42. Jeff
43. Deb
44. Jess
45. Danny
46. Haley
47. Jenna
48. Josh
49. Brandon
50. Riley
51. Jim
52. Karen
Um....You forgot Emma
Thanks. I'm a dope. love you, Emma. Did we forget anyone else? I remember counting up to 54 at one time. So the census counter was technically correct. I just added the "soon to be" members. Lucky them.
1. Jer
2. Rob
3. Beata
4. Jill
5. Todd
6. Kayla
7. Hunter
8. Jan
9. Tim
10. Craig
11. Megan
12. Ian
13. Kris
14. Brian
15. John
16. Paulette
17. Kelly
18. Todd
19. Drew
20. Noah
21. Aiden
22. Matt
23. Beth
24. Blake
25. Ty
26. Ellie
27. Nate
28. Jane
29. Pete
30. Jordan
31. Sarah
32. Joe
33. Cindy
34. Adam
35. Cody
36. Eric
37. Jay
38. Andrea
39. Suzie
40. Shawn
41. Liza
42. Jeff
43. Deb
44. Jess
45. Danny
46. Haley
47. Jenna
48. Josh
49. Emma
50. Brandon
51. Riley
52. Jim
53. Karen
Some of you have way too much time on your hands!
Well Cody, as your wife, why don't I make the list?
I did the 50 count, and did not count Brian, who will be 51 and Shawn who will be 52 when their wedding day arrives...and Josh...we'd sure like to give you a number...
Ian's birth makes him the 50th member of the family every time I count.
Kris can you send even MORE pictures of the sweetie?
So basically we agree. I was just counting the "almosts." :)
I can't believe that none of you got my hint on the first blog I posted on Tuesday. I Am Not able to divulge his name. WOW, Brian had a good one with that.
As far as holding Ian you will have to pry him out of my arms with a crowbar. You guys always call me a baby hog and I will definitely be one with Ian. As he is known in my classroom as my baby.
ok Kris...I had to go back and Look...all the I A N in caps...Clever Girl.....BUT you ARE going to have to share him...Isn't he just so adorable you could eat him up? NOW get us MORE pictures....I'm counting on you to keep them coming (I'm not sure I've ever gotten an email from CRaig???)
Todd pointed out that his initials will be I.R.S.
The name is perfect...he LOOKS like an Ian. His hair is precious. As is the rest of him. Gives me baby fever.
Kris, you were clever. I should have looked closer!
Ian Robert you are adorable! He has so much hair. Congratulations Craig and Megan!
FIFTY BOZARTHS with two more to be added this year. WOW We're going to need to rent a hall or just celebrate in the summer when a shelter house is available.
This time I'm going to try and not post twice.
Post a Comment