Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eric & Julie

Eric came home for a visit this weekend and brought his new girlfriend for a visit. Her name is Julie (yes, another J) and she is delightful...so sweet, wonderful manners and fun to be around. (I love her mother already for doing such a great job!!) Julie got to meet some of the family at a get together at Tower and our house Saturday night, and she fit right in. The best thing about her is that my Eric is happy around her. I saw him helped her put her jacket on, so I felt like I'd done a little right in raising my son be to a gentleman. It was a fun visit, and I hope she can come back soon. Thank you to everyone that made her feel welcome and not too overwhelmed right away.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posted by Cindy---not Joe...I'm still waiting for Jer to invite me in to post.

Deb said...

Glad to have meet you Julie! and so glad to hear that you did survive the Uncles relentless teasing. Great picture of you and Eric too... ;-)

Deb said...

That was supposed to read: glad to have met you Julie! Hate the typos. ;)

Anonymous said...

me two Deb

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

In the past you always used the same email address as Joe, Cindy. Never knew you had a different one until today. You should have received your invite. Hope you got it!!!! Thanks.

Kelly said...

I wish we could have come, sounds like fun. I'm glad I at least got to meet her at my mom and dad's house. She is adorable and they looked sweet together. I'm glad they had a good trip home.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Julie, you're a sweetie. As you could tell, I am crazy about Eric and am happy that he's happy. :) Aunt Jer

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! Eric and her make a very nice couple.

Beth said...

Aww. They look cute together. Wish I got a chance to meet her. Maybe next time.

JeffBoz said...

Julie and I talked a little bit alone. She mentioned that she hopes Eric can be as Handsome as me, mature as Uncle John, and quiet like Aunt Jer.

Anonymous said...

It was so nice meeting you, Julie. Hope you get back again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Julie-you fit right in with the family...sorry about that. It was great meeting you-come on back for some more Bozarth fun!Since you handle the cold so well....how about the New Years Day at the cemetary fun???